Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. Currently i have to open the order I am working on. Highlight, and copy the order number. Exit out of the order screen and select "log a call". Paste the order # into the box which populates a drop down menu (this also needs to be corrected because it will still auto prompt address numbers rather than ONLY order #'s even though I am in the "order #" box) select the correct order number (which can be tricky because the drop down box likes to disappear) and then log the call I just made or received. Definitely would make things…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently ISN appers to be setup so that:

1) Fees may be tied to SQFT Calulator & Inspection Type Calculator
    2) SQFT Calulator may be tied to Inspection Type/Service
    3) Fees themselves cannot be tied to an Inspection Type/Service

What user Scenario does this impact?

Let's say you create two Inspection Types:

1) Standard Residential Home
    2) Condo/Townhome

Then you create two Fees accordingly:

1) Home Fee
    2) Condo Fee

Assuming you charge a different rate per sqft, you configure the SQFT Calculator to have different rates based on the Inspection Type's you created above.

For simplicity sake, lets say…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you make the radon equipment, drop-off & pick-up visible on the Dashboard?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We want to add to our website a unique online scheduler so clients may order a mold inspection. There are 3 different kinds with 3 different prices.

This is very important for the growth of our company so please work on this for us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know you can add these items and make it work, but can't you just make another tab or have an additional area to have 2 persons?
    There are several incidences where there are transaction coordinators that need to be added to the email address and the agent wants to keep informed as well.
    There are people out there that buy homes that are unmarried and have different first & last names.

I think this is an improvement that is long overdue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to be able to download all of my agents and clients contact information to my Google Contacts so I don't need to open ISN on my phone to find someone if I haven't added them manually to my phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a function to allow us to preview SMS templates the way we can with Email templates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Move addon services (ancillary) to a separate screen that comes up AFTER the customer has selected the inspection type (primary service)

Having both on the same selection screen, with the same background color makes it too easy for customers to miss.

If we could control what optional services appear based on the primary service selection, even better.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are so many factors that go into the pricing of a home and different level packages help up sell services and increase profitability. A separate "discount" line item shows the bundle savings. This is needed for online orders for more automation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The same way we can send an email template to a client or broker, we should have the ability to send an SMS template.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the button "Add ACH" under the Inspection Payments in the inspection order. This will allow us to differentiate between physical Checks when running reports and tracking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just like today's map, but a tap for tomorrow next ti it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would like to see something more like docusign. I have multiple clients per month that struggle with the process for signing the agreement. Not just older less computer savvy folks. The current process hasn't improved since I started with ISN years ago.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allowing "Inspection Package" as a field to add to the upcoming inspection list would allow an end user to see this information at a glance instead of having to navigate into each order to see it. This would be especially helpful to more quickly send follow up emails to clients to recommend package upgrades.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When a realtor is double ending the deal they are listed in the system as both the buyer and the listing agent to track. The triggers for the email confirmation and others are triggered but I don't want duplicate emails going to the same realtor. Currently I place listing agent emails and text on hold to not duplicate them. Could we place a check box in the Buyer and Sellers details section of the order page - When listing and buyers are the same agent - that allow me to check which templates to send automated communication. Duplicate agent -…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you make it possible to select multiple inspectors when running the Inspector Earnings Reports? This functionality would be a great help when A) running payroll and B) estimating payroll costs for a period of time. This feature has been added to the "add event" feature, so doing this with the Inspector Earnings Report would be very helpful. Thanks - JD

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We use estimates screen a lot for new builds. It would be easier to be able to edit the estimates we enter. Right now we have to delete and re enter the whole thing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if ISN added onto the (new/latest) job sheet if the client is a repeat customer Or if we've been at the house before (a week ago or ten years ago).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our ISN operates with two cost centers. We'd like the ability to direct the credit/debit inspections fees between two banking accounts based upon the cost center associated with each inspection. As it is all inspection fees go into one banking account and then a check must be written to the holder of the other cost center.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many younger clients have asked about paying by Zelle. It is offered free by many banks including mine (Wells Fargo) Zelle is a free bank transfer utility/App that costs nothing to use.
    Using an email address or mobile number, you can send or receive money without sharing your account number. You can send money to or receive money from just about anyone with a U.S. bank account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?