Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. The convenience fee is calculated when payment is taken on-line, however, this does not happen when a credit card is used to pay on-site. The fee should be automatic when the credit card payment portal is opened.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Many of my inspections are new construction, with new streets not yet on google maps. Adding a pin drop to the location in the order will help with finding the address would be helpful

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One of our agents requested that when she put in the wrong date, she had to call instead of being able to edit her previous order as long as it is not within the next 48 hours.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. good morning! Is there a way to have the colors of BOTH inspectors show when an unscheduled event is "ghosted" in the calendar? It currently displays two of the color for the primary inspector. It would be wonderful to have both inspector's colors show up in the ghosted time slot. thank you!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our online scheduler has a feature where you can assign an area to an inspector by zip code. The realtor dashboard does not have this feature. It should be the same for anyone booking. I have inspectors that only work certain areas yet a realtor can book anyone which creates problems. We have to call them back and cancel the inspection which causes problems for them and we lose business because of it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calendar Events including Radon pick ups and drops need to have notification setting same as inspections. It is equally important for an inspector or staff member to attend a meeting or pick up a radon test. If the only daily notice is inspections, things are missed. I have requested this multiple times with the team on chat. I believe I have sent a suggestion in too. I know other inspection companies need this too. Please work on this ASAP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently, the Add Notes function will show notes on the primary order page, but will not show the notes from the unscheduled order page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We do not want our employees to be able to have Finances and Inspection counts as a choice for their Dashboard. This is proprietary info for owners or upper management as deemed fit by the owners.

Please put a check off box under employees sign up page for owners to check off IF they are to see those financial blocks on their Dashboard. This is very bad for Employees to see this personal information.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have invited realtors more than once or twice to RED and I would think the ISN should block another RED text invite once the realtor accepts an invite text to have RED so that we do not keep inviting them. This is not professional on our part and it is annoying on the realtors end. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when searching for an agency or agent, if they are not in the database and you want to add, what was typed in already should auto populate into the new agent/agency window. Sometimes you are taking info, search, they are not there, then you go to add and if you don't copy and paste, that info is gone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Emailed Templates, Agreements show in my "Notes" but the "Notes" never shows that I have emailed an invoice. I get busy & sometimes forget if I've emailed a client their invoice & I don't want to email it to them twice. I also don't want to have to go into every order to see that it was sent. I have "Note" set to show in the grid on my Scheduled Inspections home page & I need to see that at a glance. If Agreements & Templates emailed detail are there, an emailed Invoice should show as well. Would be most…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When agents use the RED, their orders are not confirmed. There have been circumstances where an agent will put in a RED agent late at night, and another agent books the same spot early the next morning - creating a customer service issue.

I would like to have the option, in the RED settings, to make the RED orders confirmed, so other people can't book the same time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Similar to or replacing the "ISN company color" function in company settings, which is really too small to be immediately noticeable. Alternately, allow the "ISN Company Color" strip to be larger - 2-3x current size.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently when using the quick search bar, only the agent's phone number displays for any matched numbers. It would be helpful for the clients that show up in the list to also show the number.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When we send out the RED, it would be great to be able to customize the sms message. Best way would be able to type in a special message each time so we can address the agent, or just an overall better message than the short one that goes out now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a bar graph for next weeks upcoming inspections. There is no need to see 6 weeks ago. next weeks will help a lot more than seeing over a month ago already completed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. a setting that would allow someone a long term event that only goes for weekdays so we don't have to go through the calendar for the whole year to delete Saturday/Sunday events that don't matter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So, our radon vendors have a "radon" identification button. However, our termite vendor has no available button to identify them. It only makes sense to be able to identify other 3rd party vendors doesn't it?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Extending the length/size of the email field will help view additional emails at once glance, instead of having to scroll through the field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instead of only allowing 1 buyer's agent of sellers agent, allow adding additional agents for each inspection, since some agents only co-list together part time. This will eliminate the issue of adding more emails under each agent, so all of them get notifications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?