Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. When you do automatic mileage log, you should have the choice to pick the date with a pop up calendar. I wanted to add mileage from a year ago and I had to continue clicking on the button "Yesterday" for over 365 times to get to the date I wanted. Please let me know if there's an easier way or if you could add that feature. Also, would be nice to have a button to add mileage directly from the order form.

Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having the ability to sync your contacts/agents your enter into ISN into your cell phone contacts so if you get a phone call from a real estate agent you will know who it is from before you answer it.

Having the contact information synced to your phone would also give you the advantage of having all of their office information handy if you were out marketing, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to be able to have more than one agent in the buyers agent and sellers agent sections.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to be able to view SMS messages that I send to my inspectors that are not part of an sms event.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ISN removes the email from the agent’s information after 3 rejections. Many of the bigger agencies will not permit mass emails from coming though but will allow the home inspection notification emails. By removing the email after the 3rd rejection, the agents no longer get the home inspection notifications anymore which is not a good situation. Now the email is lost for sending notifications and emails. Currently, I manually check the “Do not send emails from the mass mail system” box when I get the first mass email rejection so that the agent can still receive email notifications. This takes…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello ISN Masters,

I have a suggestion for ISN mobile that would be a real life-saver. It would track radon machines.

We currently have 6 radon machines and 5 inspectors who set radons. Keeping track of where the machines are is labor-intensive and cumbersome and sometimes very confusing. Here is what I propose:

• add a page to the current ISN mobile app
    • addresses that are associated with radon show up similar to the weekly calendar view- maybe 3 days previous history, day of, and 3 days looking forward (could be a tab on th "my inspections" page under "last two…
    9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is there a way to get the personal SMS texts to show that they are coming from our business cell phone?

I understand we can pay the $15 to get a local number, but I don't want agents to think that it is a number that they can text me when they have a question or want to book an inspection.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Require client to enter Credit Card info the guarantee payment if escrow billing selected and escrow fails to close.
    Inspector would be able to select time period for escrow payment before credit card would be charged.

Idea is that by requesting escrow billing client is requesting credit from the inspection company, and should be required to provide guarantee for payment if escrow does not close. Seems that if escrow does not close client sometimes does not feel obligation to settle their debt .

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This Idea exists on another scheduling system and works very well.

The customer enters a desired completion date, and preferred inspector (if they have one). Based on the location and desired completion date, customer is presented with 5 dates and times that fit their options. This is far more efficient than having to pick each day to see who and what time is available.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have an idea of goal tracking for the year:

Track how many inspections you would like to do
    Track how much revenue you would like to make
    Track how many new offices/agents you would like to obtain
    Track how many breakfast/presentations you would like to do

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to drag & drop inspections or events when viewing the calender screen to change scheduled date and time

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I get 2 to 3 calls a week asking why it's necessary to enter so much information before finding out what appointment times are available. Can we have the option to require only property size before showing available appointments?

In our experience, the first thing on most prospects minds is availability. Once s/he has peace of mind they can book sooner rather than later, services sell themselves.

Thanks for all you do.

t

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Looking for a way to record the actual radon results on properties with over 4.0 levels and then be able to possibly produce a map or graph from that data as to where actual elevated levels were found for marketing purposes.

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. With the advent of business card scanning apps on smartphones now, it would be really nice to be able to scan a business card into the phone. The phone can link its contacts with google contacts. If ISN linked with google contacts (like you do with google calendar), we could save a lot of time update/adding contact info. Would probably need a switch so you can say whether to add new contacts as agents or clients. Agents would be default.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. On payment screen, add "Pay at Closing" as option. When that option is chosen, Escrow officer info boxes come up and allow the Inspector to enter any information that is missing for Closing. We already have an e-mail event that sends an Invoice to the Escrow Officer, however, we are not always able to obtain that information when we schedule the Inspection. It would simplify things for us if the Inspector could enter that information and flag an Inspection as PAC.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?