Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. hey all of our inspectors are firefighters that have a schedule of 24 hours on duty, 48 off. it would be cool if we had an option to customize the calendar to set up our days at the station.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One big with using ISN's payroll integration, as a multi-inspector firm with office and administration staff having to use two different payroll systems. Adding a payroll module to pay hourly and salaried employees that could be exported into quick books would eliminate this issue. Without this ability, it is more efficient for us to do all payroll including inspectors in an independent external system.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could you possibly add a feature to assist with splitting an inspection fee among 2 inspectors on the same inspection. For example 50/50 on Home inspection for 400. One inspector receives $200 and another $200

105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see the inspection on my ap while I am driving and have a quick number to call either the client or agent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We offer a variety on inspections and the list is getting long and confusing. We rely heavily on the online scheduler and would like to be able to organize by category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to be able to add notes to the radon appointments when setting the radon dropoff and pickup. We manually put in the lockbox codes and such in here.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't often go far from home so I could be available to my preferred agents if they needed me during my vacation.

1) create label for your agents
    2) set schedular to vacation mode (setting dates you will be on vacation)
    3) add your preferred agents label as an exception
    4) trigger automatic email notifying your preferred agents that your on vacation from date x to date y and that their clients may not be able to see the schedule to book an appointment but they (the agents) can through the RED.
    If you want to close completely the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is it possible to create an invoice showing E-Transfer payments via Debit (Interact Transaction - ATM) not just credit card such as MC, VISA, AMEX,,,?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be great to basically tweak the "agents" and even prior clients to add a little more info about the person and be able to set a "task" on a separate calendar. Just to make reminders to call or email or text etc, and be able to continually log that info and set reminders and alerts to remind us to do these follow ups! Since all of their info is already in ISN system and tracks every inspection that realtor is associated with it seems like that would be a great feature. Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. recommend that an option be added to the calendar which allows us to enter in an event which repeats on multiple days (start date - end date)... such as vacation time or holiday closures. Currently we have to add multiple events individually and it is time consuming.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. my employees need to know what their payroll is. They need a payroll report in their ISN...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I do not understand why radon appointments will not populate the replacement value information on the regular box calendar but will on both the scheduling and agenda calendar. No one in our office uses the scheduling/agenda calendars and find them to be too busy to look at. I would like to be able to view all of the same information on the box calendar that is viewable on these other calendars

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a Feedback or Survey that a client can click on and automatically complete a survey about their home inspection experience. They complete it at the time they download their report.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Design the time feature so that we can give a time frame within which we would pick up the radon, instead of an exact time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to be able to email the calls we log in the "call log" feature, so if a message comes in for an inspector for example, we could log it and then email it to that specific inspector.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I send out an opt-out email for secure 24. When a client opts out I would like to be able to click the secure 24 shield and change it to black or something like that so I know not to send them over to the vendor. As it is I have to keep a list of any that opt out and then make sure they don't get clicked to send over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Self explanatory. We are taking videos of our inspection and would like to make them available like any other report or attachment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For inspections with Radon testing the mileage could be doubled to make for easier mileage tracking.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have recently been able to find the total sales in my areas. with these numbers I have been creating a spreadsheet combining my ISN data and MLS data to determine my market share I have in each zip code I service. can this be an option in ISN? In Georgia the data is publicly available so i dont know if automating the data retrieval is possible but even if I had to add the total sales into ISN for each zip and month that would still be awesome.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When taking a phone order you have the ability to select additional services. When you do, the appointment duration should be affected by the "additional services" selected. For example, if I choose Mold Test from the "Additional Services" tab, I want it to add 30 minutes to the total appointment duration. My basic inspection duration is set at 210 minutes. It should increase to 240 minutes, when I choose Mold Test. It doesn't.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?