Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. There needs to be a way to add additional agents/assistants to an inspection order without having to alter an agents contact/profile by adding the additional email to the specific agent. By adding an email to an agents profile that is not their email, you have to alter their profile each time. For example, agents have assistants that stand in for them on occasion and need to receive the information or agents have assistants that need to receive the information. I would like to have the option of sending the information to the entire team (agent and assistant) as well as…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This way anyone creating a document specific to that property can extract any cell from there and populate their report without having to individually copy and paste each section they need.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need an ability to block certain email events for selected agents without stopping them from receiving other events.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consider the ability to have a "single-click" SMS trigger from the mobile app that would allow inspectors to send the listing agent a notification letting them know that the inspection is completed and that the homeowners are welcome to return home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Our Inspectors will value seeing the BuildFax Report and we want to minimize the time impact on our office team making it available. We would like to attach it as a private attachment directly vs guidance we received to 1)Access BuildFax, 2) Download PDF, 3) Save PDF, 4) upload PDF to Order as Private attachment

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Inspections are often rescheduled or canceled at the last minute. It would be great if we could look at the calendar and see appointments that were scheduled, canceled or deleted - for example - a rescheduled inspection would indicate "Rescheduled to xxx (date)" or "Rescheduled from xxx (date)." Because we schedule so many inspections, it is difficult to keep track if one was to be inadvertently deleted or moved (by clicking or dragging on the calendar appointment). This would also be helpful in reporting.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some agent notes need to be visible on the order form, but some should only be visible when viewing an agent. Example: personality types, their preferences, past client reviews, conflicts, what marketing has been done outside of ISN, ect.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add whether the agent was a buyer's agent or listing agent

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. my clients often complain that they can't sign my agreements with their smart phone. It would be great if you could fix that

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I personally like the scheduler option, but I do see how it can be a little cumbersome for some to navigate it. For instance my father has issues using it, and most people over about 40. It doesn't seem to phase the younger crowd. I also find it a bit aesthetically unpleasing as far as how it looks on the site, but it works fairly well and really takes some of the load off. Perhaps just being able to resize it or change it to a portrait orientation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like to be able to download ISN calendar events to ICS calendar as individual events and not the entire calendar. For example, radon drop and pick up.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it would be nice to be able to add your logo or design to the online scheduler. When using it, it seems very boring.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trying to build a systematic approach for dealing with a customer service inquiry (question/concern/complaint). I see that I can start new Currently to create a CSI, I have to go to the Tools dropdown and it prompts me for address/report number or OID. It would be great if this could be an option from the Actions drop down in the order 'page' AND then adds a note to the inspection order notes. (Creating a connection for future should there be a subsequent issue.) Each company can then create an appropriate template to use if emailing the client so that that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Current report option for home page: I can see that I have done x inspections this year to date and y last year (total) but I don't know how many I did last year to todays date (ytd) - you are almost providing this information in the app /home where you provide $ comparisons this ytd to last, it would be great to add the inspections ytd previous year(s) if possible.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A dashboard widget to show the unpaid inspections

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More contact databases. I can place title people in escrow, but what about lawyers, home warranty contacts, separate broker contacts, etc.
    Also, on the mobile app, can alarm code, gate code, and occupancy be on the front / home screen of an order so we do not have to go into full details? Properties in north Scottsdale have spotty coverage, and we have had to drive over a mile away from the site to log into next screen.
    And lastly, when doing events, can we have a pull down and check off box. When doing something for multiple people but…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. auto-generate an email that welcomes agents to our dashboard, the new agents that are added & not added on through orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to have an option to list if a payment was made through Paypal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?