Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. There should be a modifier or something we can apply to ancillary services based on zipcodes, so that as we grow into different states, we can continue to use one ISN account. For example, we do not offer septic in NJ because their laws are different and require the system to be pumped after inspection. That would vary in cost, so we are unable to get a price until after the service is complete. It is easier for Clients to go directly through a septic company in NJ. In this case, We would like to be able to take septic…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to have the mileage calculator for add on services just like we do with inspection. This feature would be great for radon tests as we add extra for mileage because of the two trips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would just like to suggest that on the calendar, when you add an event (not a scheduled inspection), like going back to the property to do a reinspection or a Four Point or a Wind Mitigation, etc., that you can add it as an event and be able to send the inspector a reminder by text of that appointment. This way, we don't have to do a whole ISN order just for that. Otherwise, if not on ISN, inspectors can forget and miss appointments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like the functionality to have an inspection type not require an agreement assignment. For example, when I do a re-inspection, I do not require an agreement to be signed. Yet, the re-inspection client receives a request to sign my standard residential agreement.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you would like to add services then charge for those added services. Don't just raise the price one everyone some of them having no need for the added services, or have different packages the have different services added for different price points

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the SMS events, having emojis available like on a cell phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, the only file format allowed in the sample report area is PDF. Since I use Spectora like to many other inspection companies it would be helpful to have the ability to add a URL as well as a PDF since Spectora is a web based report writer. This will allow agents with our RED app to view our sample report via the URL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We typically use a square footage range for our inspections, but for a few services, we would like to roll out a price per sq ft fee. Unfortunately, we can't do both, because ISN only allows the user to choose sq ft ranges or fixed price per sq ft. I suggest that we modify this, so you can select one or the other for each Inspection Type or Inspection Service.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We use ISN to send a lot of different automated emails. It would be VERY helpful if we didn't need to create an Additional Service for items that aren't actually services (for example: warranties, conditions of a real estate transaction, lead source, etc.). I suggest adding "Checkbox with Email Event" and then a dropdown list of email events to the Custom Order Form menu.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I work for the fire department. My shift is recurring every 6 days. I don't work the same days every week. If you could add an option for a changing reoccurring event that would Allow for a set number of days that would help me out greatly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We do a TON of condo inspections and clients very rarely ever put in the unit #. This absolutely wastes our time following up w them. PLEASE, for the love of god, add a Unit Number option right after the Subject Address with a lock that they either have to add (if applicable) or can click N/A for detached or stand alone buildings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Perhaps adding a editing capability to select ALL or click off bounced, unable to send, etc emails when a mass mailing was completed? This just speeds up the purification of our database cleaning and purification.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Just switching to the scheduling calendar now that we have 3 inspectors. Our company doesn't schedule work on Sundays so would be great to have a calendar that Sunday is not on. I have the setting at a 6 day week but it doesn't just show the 6 days of the current week. Instead as the week proceeds it advances one day into the next week, so very cumbersome when someone says, "What do you have next week (in two weeks)? Also often have a client call in done a couple of days ago but the scheduling calendar will have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a Full Calendar showing each device and the span of days over which is scheduled for (Not just the start and end. At present it is not possible to visually tell when or if you have devices available. The Radon manager only shows an event (drop or Pickup) on a given day. If you pick a day in the middle of testing it will not show up even though the device is in use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Could you please add Venmo as a way to select how I was paid. It does not need to integrate with ISN, I would like to be able to select it was the type of payment that was received, just like if it was a check or cash.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow radon readings to be entered for properties to be able to create a heat map of high radon in various areas. This would give inspectors a better idea if certain areas are higher or lower than others, rather than just relying on their memory.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be hugely beneficial if we could drag (move) a photo from one section to another. For instance, we have a photo of a broken downspout in the gutter section, but then we drag it into the broken downspout section where it belongs. Currently, we have to delete it from the gutter section, then find it and place it into the broken downspout section. This would save users MUCH time. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ISN Order form currently notifies you when you input the client info that we already have them in our system.
    It would be really helpful to be able to see which inspections we performed for the repeat client.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As times change we need ISN to reflect the reality of what is happening in the marketplace. We receive a lot of payments by eTransfer now. We need an option for this (and other previously suggestions) so the invoice reflects accurately the actual payment type

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have 11 people out in the field, these other calendars are garbage!! I need the box calendar. The others do not allow viewing of the month, do not show enough information at a glance.....terrible...... I will pay you
    $$$$$$ to have the tech team update it and then leave it alone!!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?