Categories

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need agents to stop have to resubmit all information after they confirm dates available and our fees.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You have a coupon option in each category but not in the total fee. Having the option to provide a discount to the total would be a great feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add the ability to accept payments via Square.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sometimes, we need to return to an appt for a customer service, reinspection, supplemental but we need to keep the appt on the original date/time it was scheduled for. I cant seem to find an option to schedule the same appt for another date/time. There should be multiple date/time options for an order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be helpful if the text is striked out or we have an option to write "completed" on the order calendar display because right now we have to click through each order to know which one is done and completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful to be able to choose a color for each order not just for the user. My company likes to use "green" when an inspector sends their report in and its ready for release. It helps to be able to look at the calendar and find the "green" appts and know those orders/reports are ready. Same thing for when a user/office staff is finalizing the report. We each have our own color. It helps saves time because right now we have to click through every appt on the calendar and we have 6 inspectors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The PDF still shows the maps even though it is unchecked. The only time the map does not show, is when you manually print the order as a PDF while in the file. I would like the Map to not show when we send the inspectors their schedule using the " sending inspectors schedule via email" option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The dashboard is NOT that helpful if I can only look into the past! I need at least 1 widget that shows the coming week(s) have historically been slow so that I can prepare for that. The primary purpose of a dashboard is to show leading indicators not lagging!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like the ability to give our Inspectors the permission to "login as" another particular profile without having to give full Admin access to all user profiles. In our case, we have a user name we created which we use for our mass emails, but is also tied to our expansion for new ancillary services we provide. We call this "Affordable Plus". We want the Inspectors to be able to "login as" Affordable Plus to be able to attach and send reports/information to our clients from the Affordable Plus email. We do not want to make that email our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A way to create reports that allow to pin point specific inspection types and if they have been added to the system. Maybe create trigger points that show if I have added them to the fee schedule of the appointment if they have been submitted to the attachment sections. This will help multi firm inspection companies due follow up if something has not been completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to send mass emails to past clients, but choose the specific dates. For example, I am trying to send a mass email to 2020 clients and cannot specify that time frame. I do not want to include clients from this year. I would like the same customizable date range like we have when running reports.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Immediate notification of a duplicate inspection instead of the email that is sent later on. This would very helpful when performing final inspections after a pre-drywall inspection or a warranty inspection one year after the final inspection. It's important to immediately recognize that we have previously served this client in order to not only provide a discount but to recognize and acknowledge them as a repeat client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would like to see additional option for "Yesterday" on the "What's Going on Today" widget.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently anyone looking to schedule online must choose a role of "Home Buyer, Home Owner, Buyer's Agent or Selling Agent." There needs to be an "Other" Options... or better yet a few additional choices like "Renter," "Professional Referral" (for when other companies would like to schedule us to do things they cannot), etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I do not want any widgets available for income,, inspection counts and the like to be a choice for my employees. This is only Owner or Upper Management to be able to see. This is creating problems within our company.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to run reports to get the open ratio of individual email events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have 3 suggestions that would make Route Builder much easier to use, where appointments are not necessary for making a sales call.

1.) Have Route Builder to be able to create the route using the map, so it sorts the route list of Agencies in logical drive order.

2.) Be able to filter Agencies by Town to build the route.

3.) Ability to print out the route without having to create appointments for each Agency on the route.

Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I create an appointment for a sewer line scan, it only sets it as a 30 minute appointment. I would like the ability to adjust the duration of an appointment in 15 minute increments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quite often the call center will get a call from the buyer or their agent wanting to add an additional service such as termites or sewer scope after the order has been done and the initial emails have already been sent. They often do not remember to manually send out the affected emails and then the added vendor never gets notified. Once another recipient and service is added, then the appropriate emails should go out automatically.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?