Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. It would be great, when a client adds and upgrade, that it auto adds the fee to the order. Even more beneficial if it also added the additional inspectors (associated w/ancillary service) to the order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback Test

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Its 2022 and a lot of people are paying with ZELLE and VENMO, can we change the Paid button to reflect that? I've never had anyone pay with a money order so I'd like to dump that and add cash apps, it'll make tracking easier. :)

Thanks All!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to run a "year end" report for the total mileage each inspector drove. Currently it only runs by month. Also, it would be nice in the same report to be able to add additional miles (repeat the mileage for the original) for the radon pick up. They need this information for their tax returns.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hi requesting the dashboard have a revenue per month widget. similar to revenue per week widget. this would be very helpful.

revenue per year, YTD would also be very helpful

this way you can easily compare whats currently happening to what has happened in previous years, there is currently no way to do this on the dashboard for revenue(only in reports), only for # of inspections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Our business uses outlook calendar and being able to sync the two would allow me to add client scheduling to our Angie Leads page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is not a company dollar and should not be showing as revenue under this report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would like to send a text reminder to the seller re the inspection start time, in the event we need access, and just as an additional courtesy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Our termite sub contractor is adding a mileage fee but it is being calculated from their office location, not ours. Is there any way to add a mileage fee to a sub contracted service based upon distance from the sub contractor location?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see the option to send the repair estimate report to both the agent and the client. As of right now, it only gives the option to send it to one or the other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show Scheduled inspection in horizontal wide box on dashboard for easier one glance. should be configurable to adjust the number to inspections to show

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be a option to "Postpone" an inspection rather than canceling it along with all the payment authoirations....

Sometimes builders need an extra few days (weeks) but rather than having to reauthorize after a cancel... just put it on "Postpone/Hold"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think that the option for inspectors to be able to send emails through ISN should be eliminated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How about adding a feature to resend or force send of an SMS event. Similar to the option for email events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently there is no way for the client to give permission to receive SMS messages in the online scheduler tool. If the tool is set to schedule the inspection with out approval these messages will not go out, defeating the purpose of using the SMS feature before someone manually goes in and selects it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a Public "Agent Acquire" page that can be access from any browser so that anyone can add themselves. It could require text or email confirmation automatically and setting up password for their dashboard. This would be very useful in large presentation were one could get a QR code that can be public shares in classes as well as one-on-one meetings to point then to this site so they can self register.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am making changes to most of my email events and I have about 3 pages worth. After making the changes and updating it always goes back to the top of the first page. I have to scroll down and try to remember which one I did last which is very ANNOYING to say the least. I wish it would just let me stay on the page and area as this is a huge waste of time and not very efficient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Originally we sent test results form the order and would get a pop up that the order has not been paid, are you sure you want to send...
    We have since changed our procedure to sent the report as an attachment using an email template. Is it possible to have the similar reminder if the order has not been been paid?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The system doesn't offer a report that can help us retrieve data related to the inspections performed on a period of time.

currently we can build a report under Custom report, but it will give a column that contains all the dates for each month.
    An example is a report that provides the average number of inspections for a particular month over a 5 yr period. This will help w/ business planning or projecting.

While working on a report in Excel, the system downloads the inspections by date, but if we enable the filter, the system will display hundreds of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?