Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. Calendar Events including Radon pick ups and drops need to have notification setting same as inspections. It is equally important for an inspector or staff member to attend a meeting or pick up a radon test. If the only daily notice is inspections, things are missed. I have requested this multiple times with the team on chat. I believe I have sent a suggestion in too. I know other inspection companies need this too. Please work on this ASAP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a bar graph for next weeks upcoming inspections. There is no need to see 6 weeks ago. next weeks will help a lot more than seeing over a month ago already completed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There are so many factors that go into the pricing of a home and different level packages help up sell services and increase profitability. A separate "discount" line item shows the bundle savings. This is needed for online orders for more automation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be helpful to be able to easily monitor the price of SPs’ packages and calculate the total discount that packaging creates for clients. The current process for doing that (adding up all the services included in a package and then subtracting the modifier) is a bit confusing. We are hoping to have the package prices and total savings readily available in the packages section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it would be nice to send SMS within the order and slect who you want to send to. sort of like how you can send email template from within order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am a home inspector using ISN for a radon testing business. Since the interface is setup for inspectors, there are many pages for clients to fill out and most don’t apply. My clients get lost when filling out the info pages. Many leave with only partially completing the process. I have asked for it to be made more customizable, but I understand changing one area effects other areas down the line.

My idea is for you to create a platform or version for vendors. All we need is contact info, location of service, and what service they want to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know we have mileage for the inspectors. It would be nice if when we add them to a new order the system could tell us the travel time from the previous appointment to the one we're booking. We usually only book morning and afternoon appts, so if it could work in reverse too that'd be nice. IE: if inspector has an afternoon appt and the morning is open, when he's added to a new order the travel distance could be included so whoever is booking it will know it may be too far or they need to allow more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, this is a feature we are interested in rolling out to our mobile app. We are in the process of rebuilding the app which will take some time (likely another 3-4 months for the first public iteration), but wanted to tag this as “under review” so that you know we agree that it’s a valuable feature worth considering.

8. When a real estate agent calls me and I am on the road I would like to look at my mobile app and be able to quickly tell which time slots I have available, which are fully booked and which have an unscheduled inspection holding that slot. Agents regularly ask me what my availability is over the next week. I would like something that is easily viewable by week for each team if possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Many times while looking at an inspection in the calendar, I need to call the client of realtor. If the phone numbers were clickable, that would be a big help, not just for the client but realtors as well. Right now we have to copy and paste the number into the phone app or jot the number down on something and then make the call.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello! I'm looking for some assistance with sending out inspector schedule emails. I see how we can do it manually (through Calendar > Send inspector schedule via email). We also already have these set up to automatically go out to each inspector through ISN each night at 6pm.

It would be extremely useful if there was a unique link we can use to send to just ONE inspector so that they have a reusable link to access their upcoming appointments.

...If that is not possible, an alternative feature would be if there was a way we can edit the inspector…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If an inspector is only able to do up to a certain age/size, or certain features like pool, crawlspace, etc. the ordering system should show flags if the parameters are not met. The online scheduler should also show availability based on inspectors meeting the parameters entered.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a really good idea, especially as we move toward agent-facing and/or customer-facing booking capabilities. Realistically, however, it is not something we will get to in FY21. This will likely be a 2022 project.

12. I need an App that an agent or client can access from their phone, that will give them an accurate price quote for the inspection. I want them to be able to open something on their phone, enter the necessary info... sf, age, distance, foundation type... etc.. and it will generate a price quote. No client info, no address, nothing else. Just this. I have contacted an App guy and they can do this for me for about $2500... But since you already have all the info, is this something you could do?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to get the personal SMS texts to show that they are coming from our business cell phone?

I understand we can pay the $15 to get a local number, but I don't want agents to think that it is a number that they can text me when they have a question or want to book an inspection.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On payment screen, add "Pay at Closing" as option. When that option is chosen, Escrow officer info boxes come up and allow the Inspector to enter any information that is missing for Closing. We already have an e-mail event that sends an Invoice to the Escrow Officer, however, we are not always able to obtain that information when we schedule the Inspection. It would simplify things for us if the Inspector could enter that information and flag an Inspection as PAC.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?