Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. Is there a way to provide a link so that the client can choose the home inspection report to be automatically sent to their agent? This would allow trackability showing permission from the client and save steps on the back side of the inspection having to manually send to an agent. The link could be sent out as part of an email event when the pre-inspection agreements are sent out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We feel that our marketing team should not have to click the calendar once logging in. There should be an option for it to be right on the home screen (dashboard) of that users login. This will help for both call centers and marketing directors that need a fast answer to availability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We currently use your software for all the roof inspections that we do for multiple insurance companies. We are paid by the Insurance Company. However, your template only lets us choose Buyers Agent or Client, etc and not the Insurance Company, even though that is an option. We have to manually adjust this every time. Should be an easy add.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am formally requesting that the radon events in the work order be transparent (like the work order is when incomplete) until the order is made complete, then the radon events can show complete too. This cannot be a difficult thing, I would not think anyways. With the amount of Radon's our company has, we keep track of a lot. Each order may have a radon test with it. It is confusing to show the radon solid but the work order may not be completed yet. This confuses not only our inspector, but also the office staff sometimes too. So…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The search bar at top right the tool is very helpful. But "contacts' (as opposed to agents/agencies) cannot be found via that feature. Can you add that capability?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like for the employee or myself to be able to add notes. If they take time off during a day they can say why. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an option to choose that paid invoice is accessible in the real estate dashboard for all agents

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have contracts for home inspection WITH radon and WITHOUT radon. If someone signs the original (1st) contract, then decides to add a radon test, the system says the contract is signed.
    It would be nice to be able to "change" contracts and have the system send and require the new one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Presently, I can pull a list of all new agents from this past year. It includes a "Total Insp. Count." Unfortunately, this count is not broken down to reflect both sides of the transaction - Buyers and Seller's side. When analyzing new agent retention and referrals, the only side needed is the Buyer's count and there is no way to get this unless you look at each agent individually.
    Previously, you had this data broken up on the main agent page, as well as on reports. Could you please restore or add this feature again to improve our use of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We are looking for the ability to quickly text all of our inspectors at the same time. For example, "Looking for someone that is willing to pick up an additional inspection this weekend.". A group chat that all included parties could see responses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to create my own "Heads Up" alert. Example: "Agent does not want to be scheduled with Inspector Bill" or "Agent requests pictures be sent with all WDI reports".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We do a fair amount of phase inspections. This entails a third party hiring us and we do phase/progress inspections on commercial or home. Depending on the job size there can be an inspection every month or quarter. I was hoping to be able to schedule a master inspection and be able to add the progress inspections under the initial inspection made. This would be beneficial because we have to have site contact, third party contact and the GC's information within the order for our inspectors. By having a master inspection this would eliminate having to add in everyone contact…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Our team believes that Realtors or Customers viewing our inspector availability on the calendar views of their online interfaces would like to see photos of the inspectors. (We already get great feedback for using their photos in the outgoing automated confirmation emails.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have a changing order form
    Select Residential Inspection form ask residential questions
    Select Commercial Inspection form as commercial questions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a business owner........
    I need to know if slow weeks are ahead. ISN Dashboard could easily show me these trends - weekly revenue per year for the next 4 weeks ahead. (Looking backwards is not helpful
    I would also like to see the dollar figure of 'added' services (ancillary: radon, mold, sewer scope, termite) is being added to inspections on a weekly basis. Past 4-5 weeks
    Adding customizable metrics would be great. I would want an employee to manually enter the number of 5 star reviews left last week those numbers would appear on my dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a bill tab that auto-populates buyer or allows you to change. Make it so an invoice will go to the other biller with the credit card link, and will somehow change the payment part of the buyer's email... Otherwise I think we'll have to create a separate email for buyer that states how payment will be made ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Are the inspection agreements being signed prior to the inspection

Reports>My Reports>Inspections>Custom Download>Advanced

Add Agreement Signature Date & Time as a checkbox

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Are the the buyer agent category/label

Reports>My Reports>Inspections>Custom Download>Advanced

Add "buyer agent category/label" as a checkbox

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please work with 3D Inspections to make the Repair Request for the agents work. As they do now with Tap and Inspector Pro

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?