Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. I'd like to see two more options on the recurring events screen:
    - BiWeekly
    Example: To remind people to send payroll forms every other wednesday
    - Set up a recurring event based on particular days of the month
    Example: ASHI meetings every third tuesday of the month...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I never ask for client's address. We bill only using the subject property.

Thank you

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our Inspectors will value seeing the BuildFax Report and we want to minimize the time impact on our office team making it available. We would like to attach it as a private attachment directly vs guidance we received to 1)Access BuildFax, 2) Download PDF, 3) Save PDF, 4) upload PDF to Order as Private attachment

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice for new agents to enter their info and request the app. Similar to the online scheduler, I could put shortcode on my site to direct them to the form.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be a nice feature to have a business card scanning feature in the mobile version to take a picture of a business card for import into the agent list. This would be helpful for those of us who do office presentations or events where we collect a lot of business cards so we can market to them later.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like realtors to be able to see the whole companies available times and dates without having to pick an inspector first. Then after the date and time is selected allow them to pick any inspector that is available for that time and date slot. It prevents having to go backwards to see if another inspector is available for the time and date they want.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need to add an option for a max number of inspections a inspector can be scheduled for each day. Example; Offering three time slots in the online scheduler but after two inspections are booked on any given day for an inspector the third time slot will be automatically blocked. This was a feature provided in the past and is something extremely important when using the online scheduler.

Better yet!
    Add functionality to allow second inspection preference. Example, If my time slots are 9am-1pm-5pm, a client schedules a 9 am then the 5 pm will be blocked for that inspector. To…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Require client to enter Credit Card info the guarantee payment if escrow billing selected and escrow fails to close.
    Inspector would be able to select time period for escrow payment before credit card would be charged.

Idea is that by requesting escrow billing client is requesting credit from the inspection company, and should be required to provide guarantee for payment if escrow does not close. Seems that if escrow does not close client sometimes does not feel obligation to settle their debt .

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to be able to have more than one agent in the buyers agent and sellers agent sections.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HAVE SOMETHING ON MOBILE APP TO HELP REMIND INSPECTORS ABOUT RADON PICK U

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Self explanatory. We are taking videos of our inspection and would like to make them available like any other report or attachment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Design the time feature so that we can give a time frame within which we would pick up the radon, instead of an exact time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to be able to add notes to the radon appointments when setting the radon dropoff and pickup. We manually put in the lockbox codes and such in here.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trying to build a systematic approach for dealing with a customer service inquiry (question/concern/complaint). I see that I can start new Currently to create a CSI, I have to go to the Tools dropdown and it prompts me for address/report number or OID. It would be great if this could be an option from the Actions drop down in the order 'page' AND then adds a note to the inspection order notes. (Creating a connection for future should there be a subsequent issue.) Each company can then create an appropriate template to use if emailing the client so that that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please design a way for the office/inspector to know the client is a previous client.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I wish you could enter an all-day event -- such as a day off -- that wouldn't visually block off the entire day but rather hovers above the day a la Google Calendar.

Many of my inspectors enter their days in Google Calendar, and then it shows up in ISN blocking off the entire day, which clutters everything.

Thanks for your consideration!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please update the email send system to provide automatic resend of Confirmation and Reminder emails when an inspection date, time or cost changes. Currently, the system requires manually triggering the resend. This does not provide current times and dates to the client or agent and causes missed dates and time, lost pay.

If this feature could be turned on or off by each company that would allow those not wanting this feature to turn it off.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hi ISN,

I've noticed a pattern in younger customers that begin to order an inspection online but quickly abandon the order because they don't immediately see my availability. By the time I respond to them abandoning the online order, they've already booked a competitor. I hate to talk competitors, but this is what I want ISN to do: https://setinspect.com/

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When using the online scheduler, make certain inspection types only available to certain time slots. For examples, if you have time slots of 7am, 12pm, and 4pm... allow the 7 and 12 slots to be regular inspections and the 4 o'clock slot to only be Four Point (something that does not take much time). Currently, you can set time slots and you can set the duration of each type of inspection, but they do not sync with each other.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to sync unscheduled inspections to google calendar so that inspectors (who only check google cal) can know there is something pending there.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?