Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. It would be nice to drag & drop inspections or events when viewing the calender screen to change scheduled date and time

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Looking for a way to record the actual radon results on properties with over 4.0 levels and then be able to possibly produce a map or graph from that data as to where actual elevated levels were found for marketing purposes.

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you possibly add a feature to assist with splitting an inspection fee among 2 inspectors on the same inspection. For example 50/50 on Home inspection for 400. One inspector receives $200 and another $200

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. With the advent of business card scanning apps on smartphones now, it would be really nice to be able to scan a business card into the phone. The phone can link its contacts with google contacts. If ISN linked with google contacts (like you do with google calendar), we could save a lot of time update/adding contact info. Would probably need a switch so you can say whether to add new contacts as agents or clients. Agents would be default.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There needs to be a way to add additional agents/assistants to an inspection order without having to alter an agents contact/profile by adding the additional email to the specific agent. By adding an email to an agents profile that is not their email, you have to alter their profile each time. For example, agents have assistants that stand in for them on occasion and need to receive the information or agents have assistants that need to receive the information. I would like to have the option of sending the information to the entire team (agent and assistant) as well as…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When you using Post Payment sale could there be other options such as Paypal, Zelle, Venmo and CashApp?

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When updating an agency within and agent's profile, the drop down box is time consuming and a "search" function would save considerable time.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Under the "Scheduling Section", and under "Additional Inspectors" have another drop down that allows you to select users under different classifications; i.e. Office Staff, etc. Anytime someone schedules an inspections and states that "so-and-so (marketer)" told them to call, you add that marketers name to that drop down section. This section will not appear on the clients "Public Facing" information, Meaning they will not see the marketer as an "Inspector". We will then create Commission Codes for (Same as inspector, either % or Flat $) and run a single report for payroll at the same time as the inspector's commission.…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like a calendar where you can select a date of set of dates and change an inspectors availability for that date or dates.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On payment screen, add "Pay at Closing" as option. When that option is chosen, Escrow officer info boxes come up and allow the Inspector to enter any information that is missing for Closing. We already have an e-mail event that sends an Invoice to the Escrow Officer, however, we are not always able to obtain that information when we schedule the Inspection. It would simplify things for us if the Inspector could enter that information and flag an Inspection as PAC.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Right now there are several steps, per inspection, to send clients, invoices and payments to quick books. it would be nice if there was a batch button that would update all in quickbooks or at least the ones selected prior. Right now it takes up to 30 min per month and it would be nice if it was an easy 2 min.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Under Reports--I would love to be able to run a report for the inspectors mileage the same way we can run the report for their payroll. The way the mileage is set up now, we need to log in as the inspector / is rather time consuming and not user friendly

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to have 3 time periods available for booking online but have the system limit to booking 2 inspections per day per inspector.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please use realtor.com instead of zillow.com in validating the subject address. Zillow is not an accurate place to search and verify listing information.
    Thank you!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When someone responds to a text there is no way to see what they are responding to. Multiple texts are sent each day, we need to see what they are responding to.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We would benefit from limit scheduling Radon services to a defined work area. This could be via zip code or mile radius from our office.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need an App that an agent or client can access from their phone, that will give them an accurate price quote for the inspection. I want them to be able to open something on their phone, enter the necessary info... sf, age, distance, foundation type... etc.. and it will generate a price quote. No client info, no address, nothing else. Just this. I have contacted an App guy and they can do this for me for about $2500... But since you already have all the info, is this something you could do?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello,

I appreciate everyone at ISN and everything they do for their customers.

I have added Radon Inspections to my business recently and have realized that it is difficult to send the sellers agent an authorization agreement to sign as the system is set up for buyers signing agreements. My company has learned the importance of requiring a signature from the owner of the home or sellers agent due to the necessary home environment conditions required to conduct a 48 hour Radon Inspection.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think it would be great to basically tweak the "agents" and even prior clients to add a little more info about the person and be able to set a "task" on a separate calendar. Just to make reminders to call or email or text etc, and be able to continually log that info and set reminders and alerts to remind us to do these follow ups! Since all of their info is already in ISN system and tracks every inspection that realtor is associated with it seems like that would be a great feature. Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?