Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. A way to create reports that allow to pin point specific inspection types and if they have been added to the system. Maybe create trigger points that show if I have added them to the fee schedule of the appointment if they have been submitted to the attachment sections. This will help multi firm inspection companies due follow up if something has not been completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to send mass emails to past clients, but choose the specific dates. For example, I am trying to send a mass email to 2020 clients and cannot specify that time frame. I do not want to include clients from this year. I would like the same customizable date range like we have when running reports.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Immediate notification of a duplicate inspection instead of the email that is sent later on. This would very helpful when performing final inspections after a pre-drywall inspection or a warranty inspection one year after the final inspection. It's important to immediately recognize that we have previously served this client in order to not only provide a discount but to recognize and acknowledge them as a repeat client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow radon readings to be entered for properties to be able to create a heat map of high radon in various areas. This would give inspectors a better idea if certain areas are higher or lower than others, rather than just relying on their memory.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would like to see additional option for "Yesterday" on the "What's Going on Today" widget.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you using Post Payment sale could there be other options such as Paypal, Zelle, Venmo and CashApp?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently anyone looking to schedule online must choose a role of "Home Buyer, Home Owner, Buyer's Agent or Selling Agent." There needs to be an "Other" Options... or better yet a few additional choices like "Renter," "Professional Referral" (for when other companies would like to schedule us to do things they cannot), etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do not want any widgets available for income,, inspection counts and the like to be a choice for my employees. This is only Owner or Upper Management to be able to see. This is creating problems within our company.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to run reports to get the open ratio of individual email events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I create an appointment for a sewer line scan, it only sets it as a 30 minute appointment. I would like the ability to adjust the duration of an appointment in 15 minute increments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There should be a modifier or something we can apply to ancillary services based on zipcodes, so that as we grow into different states, we can continue to use one ISN account. For example, we do not offer septic in NJ because their laws are different and require the system to be pumped after inspection. That would vary in cost, so we are unable to get a price until after the service is complete. It is easier for Clients to go directly through a septic company in NJ. In this case, We would like to be able to take septic…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to have the mileage calculator for add on services just like we do with inspection. This feature would be great for radon tests as we add extra for mileage because of the two trips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you would like to add services then charge for those added services. Don't just raise the price one everyone some of them having no need for the added services, or have different packages the have different services added for different price points

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the SMS events, having emojis available like on a cell phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, the only file format allowed in the sample report area is PDF. Since I use Spectora like to many other inspection companies it would be helpful to have the ability to add a URL as well as a PDF since Spectora is a web based report writer. This will allow agents with our RED app to view our sample report via the URL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We do a TON of condo inspections and clients very rarely ever put in the unit #. This absolutely wastes our time following up w them. PLEASE, for the love of god, add a Unit Number option right after the Subject Address with a lock that they either have to add (if applicable) or can click N/A for detached or stand alone buildings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would like to see something more like docusign. I have multiple clients per month that struggle with the process for signing the agreement. Not just older less computer savvy folks. The current process hasn't improved since I started with ISN years ago.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Perhaps adding a editing capability to select ALL or click off bounced, unable to send, etc emails when a mass mailing was completed? This just speeds up the purification of our database cleaning and purification.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Many of my inspections are new construction, with new streets not yet on google maps. Adding a pin drop to the location in the order will help with finding the address would be helpful

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Just switching to the scheduling calendar now that we have 3 inspectors. Our company doesn't schedule work on Sundays so would be great to have a calendar that Sunday is not on. I have the setting at a 6 day week but it doesn't just show the 6 days of the current week. Instead as the week proceeds it advances one day into the next week, so very cumbersome when someone says, "What do you have next week (in two weeks)? Also often have a client call in done a couple of days ago but the scheduling calendar will have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?