Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. HON is only for home inpsections. When we do mold assessments or commercial inspections, we still have to manually turn OFF the HON notification. This should be triggered based on Inspection Type

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    1. an option to make an event tentative
    2. have the choice to hit 'all day' instead of picking the hours for start and end time.
    2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need radon machine tracking and a letter that is tied to it that is sent out when 48 hours are near or up to coordinate pick up with the list or buying agent.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to be able to select and modify ALL of the questions asked of my clients or agents. For example, when request as a buyer, I am required to fill out the agents address - address, city, zip and state... some agents just don't have an address - I don't want my clients to waste time looking it up. I also think the smaller version in the original is better - is more user friendly and fits on the screen without having that imbedded window look and scroll malfunction. I need the capability for the online scheduler to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Many 'Optional' services need contracts, but may not be a "inspection type". There should be an option to inclued "optional services" into the contract package that is presented to the client for them to e-sign.

This might reduce the inspection TYPES to be presented.

Typical "Options" that might need contracts of their own:
    -Radon -Water -Pest
    -Mold -IR -Chimney
    -Roof scan -Envirnmental Report

Trying to do this with contract types would result in far too many choices..

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My employees need to know what their payroll is for the week. We use the filters during payroll to calculate unpaid or incomplete orders. My employees need some filters to calculate their payrolls.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Often times we encounter buyers that are not married and are named separately on the contract (significant others, parent/child, silbings, investor and beneficiery). At this time, the only option is to put one person (first name and last name) on the "first name" line and the second person listed in entirety on the "last name" line. This is the same issue with realtors as well. We often times have multiple realtors per transaction (spouses, collegues, etc). It would help if there was a way to add mulitple entities in these 2 areas.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to see a feature when entering an agent to automatically send an introduction email either before the inspection or after. I prefer after. I now send a letter bringing attention to what I did during the inspection that may differentiate from other inspectors & ask for referrals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have recently shown agents the ISN app and they all love it. The one thing they have asked is that when there are teams, the agents want to see the reports from the team.

Example Bill and John are a team, so all the deals are shared with the two of them. Currently Bill can see only the inspections I've done with Bill. What they would like is if Bill can see his inspections as well as Johns inspections (and visa-versa).

Thanks
    Chuck Gibbons
    True Blue Inspections

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have heard other inspectors say that they are up X% so far in January year-over-year but they are having to do the calculations manually. It seems like ISN should be able to calculate year-over-year increase for the first 26 days of the year, a certain quarter, or any other time period. ISN should be able to show the results in number of inspections up or down, gross income up/down, or in a percentage increase/decrease of either. Please provide this feature.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see the recall check report auto upload to ISN..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As with most areas across the country local inspectors know of problematic areas or houses with known issues like grow-op, previous fires, termite quarantine areas,...
    I'd like to see the capabilities for us to manually manage a list of street names with the option of house address so that when we are entering a new job it will flag that it's either a problematic area or a problem house. This feature would be a great benefit to multi-inspector firms and also to those companies that have an admin staff that is unlikely going to be familiar with problem areas. As…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chris can you switch the order of the ISN mobile 1st screen by moving the "This Week" inspection above the "Last Week". We find that we select "This Week" more often than "Last Week"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Many listings/sales have more than one buyer's agent or seller's agent involved, and the fact we can only send notification to one of the parties leaves someone out of the loop.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Any inspector with several years experience has unforgettable Addresses, Realtors, Buyers, Phone Numbers and Email Addresses that take to long to manually search through to locate before arriving at the property.

I would like to have ISN Alert me similar to a duplicate address Alert.

Ever inspect a house completely engulfed in mold?
    Wouldn't it be nice to get a text or email when that address is scheduled in the future?

Ever had a client cancel on you three times with little or no notice and refuse to pay your late cancellation fee?
    Wouldn't it be great to get a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the mobile isn no longer allows us to view all orders AND events. This is how we track radon, and some inspectors are involved in the radon process who are not the inspector for the order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Realtors and their offices always have a preferred Title Company, usually within their office location. Would love a tab on the Realtor profile where we can include the title company, which is also in our system. It would be similar to The Team feature. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HAVE SOMETHING ON MOBILE APP TO HELP REMIND INSPECTORS ABOUT RADON PICK U

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here