Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. Allow access to the radon appointment manager only, without having to have access to the Settings Tab as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As we get busy and inspections are pushed out into the future, a really handy feature would be the ability to add certain inspections to a "waiting list" that could show up when we cancel an inspection. This would prompt the office staff to contact the people on the waiting list to see if they want the vacated appointment time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need to be able to have a New Agent checkbox for when they try us then a way to pull a report to track if they use us again.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have learned that if you re-activate an inspection from the cancelled status, the emails are on hold and you have to send them out manually. I am requesting that this feature be changed to when an inspection gets re-activated so do all the notifications. It should reflect the current inspection day and time of course.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be great to basically tweak the "agents" and even prior clients to add a little more info about the person and be able to set a "task" on a separate calendar. Just to make reminders to call or email or text etc, and be able to continually log that info and set reminders and alerts to remind us to do these follow ups! Since all of their info is already in ISN system and tracks every inspection that realtor is associated with it seems like that would be a great feature. Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I see that in 2012 you expected to add two different names, but that still seems to be a confusing issue. If you separate the names then you get the email addressed incorrectly, but it would be great to have a location for @ cell phones at least, or the ability to add on the fly the item needed, so maybe we need two work numbers, or two cell phones, or........we can do it like on our cell phones, were we add the value needed on that order?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. recommend that an option be added to the calendar which allows us to enter in an event which repeats on multiple days (start date - end date)... such as vacation time or holiday closures. Currently we have to add multiple events individually and it is time consuming.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't often go far from home so I could be available to my preferred agents if they needed me during my vacation.

1) create label for your agents
    2) set schedular to vacation mode (setting dates you will be on vacation)
    3) add your preferred agents label as an exception
    4) trigger automatic email notifying your preferred agents that your on vacation from date x to date y and that their clients may not be able to see the schedule to book an appointment but they (the agents) can through the RED.
    If you want to close completely the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see the inspection on my ap while I am driving and have a quick number to call either the client or agent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We offer a variety on inspections and the list is getting long and confusing. We rely heavily on the online scheduler and would like to be able to organize by category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my employees need to know what their payroll is. They need a payroll report in their ISN...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a Feedback or Survey that a client can click on and automatically complete a survey about their home inspection experience. They complete it at the time they download their report.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to email the calls we log in the "call log" feature, so if a message comes in for an inspector for example, we could log it and then email it to that specific inspector.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I send out an opt-out email for secure 24. When a client opts out I would like to be able to click the secure 24 shield and change it to black or something like that so I know not to send them over to the vendor. As it is I have to keep a list of any that opt out and then make sure they don't get clicked to send over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Self explanatory. We are taking videos of our inspection and would like to make them available like any other report or attachment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I do not understand why radon appointments will not populate the replacement value information on the regular box calendar but will on both the scheduling and agenda calendar. No one in our office uses the scheduling/agenda calendars and find them to be too busy to look at. I would like to be able to view all of the same information on the box calendar that is viewable on these other calendars

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If there is an incomplete order - it would be great to get a pop-up in the new order screen. All too often, the husband calls and then the wife calls. Or the order is started on-line and then they call. It would be great to have a message pop-up saying "order recently started for this address or client name" so we don't do so much doubling-up...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When entering multiple agents at one time, I would like to be able to save the agent info and remain on the same page to keep entering another agent.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am doing reinspection for more and more properties. I discussed this last year with customer support and they suggested I go to the list of inspections, find the inspection and us the reinspect. This is not a fully functional re inspection option and sends "duplicate order" warnings each time. You need a true reinspect function that will create an inspection with a new date and all other info the same for a reinspection. I am talking about a reinspection of the deficiencies and repairs prior to closing of the transaction!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?