Suggestions

Suggestions

Categories

1. A report that provides weekly/monthly data of how many additional services were performed.

There is an inspection type report which is helpful, however, we do not have a type for ALL additional service (add-ons).

We track as much ancillary/add-on services, but right now it is a little manual and a little clunky because we aren't able to calculate by add on/ancillary service.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This would allow us to configure a group of zip codes that apply to specific services, like in the settings for the sqft. We service multiple states and our prices range in each state. For example radon in PA cost more than in DE due to the cost of having a DEP certified individual. The zip code calculator only allows one price increase per zip code and the differences in our ancillary services are not all one exact pricing scale. This would prevent confusion when clients and agents are scheduling online as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would like track each inspector's arrival at and departure from each of their inspections. This information could be utilized in a variety of ways, including running reports for time management of inspectors and keeping track of being late to inspections.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would just like to suggest that on the calendar, when you add an event (not a scheduled inspection), like going back to the property to do a reinspection or a Four Point or a Wind Mitigation, etc., that you can add it as an event and be able to send the inspector a reminder by text of that appointment. This way, we don't have to do a whole ISN order just for that. Otherwise, if not on ISN, inspectors can forget and miss appointments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like the functionality to have an inspection type not require an agreement assignment. For example, when I do a re-inspection, I do not require an agreement to be signed. Yet, the re-inspection client receives a request to sign my standard residential agreement.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In order to automate and make the payroll process easier, it would be a great feature to add daily mileage to the Inspector Earnings Report.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Several companies, including ours take a percentage off the top, not a dollar amount. It would be great to set this in ISN.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The system doesn't offer a report that can help us retrieve data related to the inspections performed on a period of time.

currently we can build a report under Custom report, but it will give a column that contains all the dates for each month.
    An example is a report that provides the average number of inspections for a particular month over a 5 yr period. This will help w/ business planning or projecting.

While working on a report in Excel, the system downloads the inspections by date, but if we enable the filter, the system will display hundreds of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for storage of property information similar to the client information, i.e. if the property address already exists in the system allow the previous information entered to be used for another inspection. Helpful for re-inspections or additional inspections ordered after initial inspection was already completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. %inspectiontype% - a variable that pulls data from the Order Form, Inspection type/Order type field, for populating in email, sms, fill in forms, etc.

%paymentinfo% - a variable that pulls data from the Payment screen, to include payment date & number (credit card last 4, check #, etc) for populating in email, sms, fill in forms, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be hugely beneficial if we could drag (move) a photo from one section to another. For instance, we have a photo of a broken downspout in the gutter section, but then we drag it into the broken downspout section where it belongs. Currently, we have to delete it from the gutter section, then find it and place it into the broken downspout section. This would save users MUCH time. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I believe it should be allowing other mobile payment options for the clients such as Apply pay, google pay, Android Pay, Zelle, Venmo, etc. Most people use mobile device to view our report and that should be one great convenient features and that will significantly reduce the credit card fee we are paying per inspection

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It was unable to look at the calendar while using the mobile version and everytime I have to go to the desktop version to check the calendar and it was inconvenient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The online scheduler does work on all browsers and if people have third party cookies blocked it won't open. Why does ISN still choose to use cookies. Nobody else in the industry does this and they don't have a problem with people scheduling online. It would be nice if this could be fixed. I talked with three website developers today that told me to get away from ISN because of the scheduler.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would really help if the button at the bottom of the online scheduler could be editable. I don't like that it says Confirm My Order. Our orders are never confirmed at the time they submit the online order. It would be nice if it said Submit My Order or something on that line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice if there were a way we can easily download and/or send a PDF of our p[pricelist to our potential clients. As it stands now I would have to manually recreate it on a spreadsheet or word document and it looks unprofessional

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Radon events automatically delete scheduled drop and pick up date/time. When an inspection is cancelled and radon is already dropped we don't have a radon pick up still scheduled and we dont have a way to see when radon drop was originally set to be dropped to make sure a monitor isnt left in the home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently there is no way to efficiently add a phone extension. Perhaps allowing a colon or section so that the number will dial appropriately and we can capture it appropriately.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?